Friday, August 22, 2008

Still a Slut


I would hate for anyone to get the wrong idea. In particular, I would hate for anyone to think that because I haven't reported on any sex from this week, I'm either toning down my sex life or toning down writing about it. Au contraire: I have simply been having too much fun to write about my exploits with the degree of detail they deserve. This week, guys seem to have been especially eager to suck me off. That seems to happen when I put a picture of my cock in the craigslist ad. Cause and effect? You be the judge.


Anyway, because I don't want to leave you all out in the cold, as it were, and, more importantly, because I'm afraid I'll forget who I've had in my bed if I don't put down some notes, I'm going to give you an outline of the week's carnal activities from Monday (since I wrote about Mr. Sunday already) through last night.

Monday night:

Guy 1, a cute, married bear who lives in my town stopped by for ninety minutes. Awesome kisser, great head, ass too tight for my cock. So far. 2 stars.1

Guy 2, a young, tall, single Black man who lives about a mile away came over for ninety minutes. Nice lips, nice nips, and an awesome blowjob: his oral technique actually made me shoot. 2 stars.


Tuesday night:

Only one guy, a smooth bottom of approximately my age came by for 3.5 hours. He likes to kiss as much as I do, and I came twice, with friendly chat in between. 3 stars.


Wednesday night:

Only one guy, but I did have to watch Project Runway, so I turned down a repeat visit from Monday #2. The guy who did come by Wednesday was compact and solid, loved to kiss, and really loved to have his nipples played with. (Just don't touch his ass!) He was a true oral artist, and I likely would have cum just from his splendid cocksucking had I not needed to be done to see the aforementioned Project Runway. Hey, it was the drag queen episode: I couldn't miss it. Mr. Wednesday was the strong, silent, submissive type and had a blond crew cut that was softest head of hair I think I've ever encountered. He was here just over an hour, door to door. 2 stars.


Thursday:

Guy 1: a repeat visit from Monday #2. Different but still 2 stars. Gone in an hour.

Guy 2: a visit from Vic, a young Desi guy who normally only comes by when I'm hosting a group scene. From the moment he got here until the moment he came, forty-five minutes later, he never stopped whimpering in ecstasy. Perhaps because I never stopped working his nipples. 2 stars.


By the way, a couple of posts ago, I mentioned a guy who seemed offended when I couldn't remember who he was. It turns out he had (or so he says) simply gone to sleep. He wrote back the next day to say he was still interested and to give me some more details. It turns out that he's the fifty-two-year-old virgin. Or, more correctly, he was before the first time he met me.

1For readers unfamiliar with the TED rating system for casual encounters, a rating recap:
1 star = "That was fun; we should do that again sometime."
2 stars = "That was great; I want a cheeseburger!"
3 stars = "Awesome. You lie there and recover while I call my friends and brag."
Full disclosure: I haven't actually eaten a cheeseburger in a couple of months. It is true, however, that good sex stokes my appetite, and this past week has made it tough to stick to a healthy diet. I've mostly managed, but I'm afraid there may have been an indiscretion with a bag of cashews.

1 comment:

Sean said...

Hahah I love what you write. It's so much fun to read.