Thursday, September 11, 2008

Early Morning Pecs


Yesterday was Wednesday, so YFU was over for the night, so romps were not an option. Instead, I made her a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, and we mostly had a quiet evening. Eventually, we watched Project Runway. Sometime between the sandwich and PR, my friend George came over. The fig tree in the back yard is throwing off way more figs than I can find uses for, so we picked about a gallon for him, then we had a glass of wine and talked about the problems associated with aged parents. Yeah, it was a real party night at the Chez TED. I know you're all jealous of the utter fabulosity of my existence, but take heart: perhaps some day you'll have aged parents of your own. And in the meantime, you can certainly have wine. Last night we were drinking a nice Australian Shiraz. Usually, when I go for an Australian red, I drink Black Box, but when I'd gone to the county liquor store, they only had Black Box Cabernet and Merlot (they're always running out of Black Box, the bastards), and I really wanted a Shiraz. So I got the Hardy's Shiraz. It was on sale for about $15 for a 3 liter box, so I decided to risk it, and I'm glad I did. It's very quaffable, especially at that price. It might be considered a tiny bit brash, but it benefits greatly from five or ten minutes in the glass. The box says something about it having strong flavors of chocolate and berries, or something, but I mostly noticed vanilla.

Do you people see now why I write so much about sex? Because otherwise, I'd have to bore you with highly inexpert wine reviews.


Anyway, there was no sex last night. Before I left work yesterday, though, I got a message from Pecs who said that he was off this week and wondered whether I could drop by his place this (i.e., Thursday) morning for a romp before work. He lives very close to YFU's middle school, so I told him I could drop by after I dropped her off. And I did.

As always, Pecs greeted me with questions about how I'd been, and I responded with a quick grope and a long kiss. There's always some brief, pleasant chat with Pecs, but I didn't want to talk much. In part, that's because it was already 8:15, and I didn't want to be too late getting to the office. But it's also because Pecs has never been open to my (very mild) overtures towards friendship, even though we went to the same college and have a fair amount in common. I'm sure that's because his partner doesn't know (or pretends not to know) that he fools around with other guys, so he doesn't want to socialize with me and risk having me meet his partner. And I don't mind that, but if a guy really only wants me to fuck him, then I reckon I should just fuck him. Besides, over our last few meetings, it's become clear that Pecs responds favorably to a bit of dominant behavior, so we all have more fun when the chit chat is kept to a minimum.


I followed him to the bedroom (Red gingham sheets. No, seriously.) where, normally, say in a post-work session, I'd toss him directly on the bed and climb on top of him. But since I had to go to work after we played, I took all my clothes off, and then I tossed him on the bed and climbed on top of him. He's certainly yummy: smooth light-brown skin, thick lips, and big perky nips, all for me to kiss, suck, lick, and nibble, and I did all of the above, while he kept telling me how much he liked it.

I was very hard, so I grabbed his hand and put it on my cock, and he told me how big it was. I rolled my eyes and bit down on his nipple, which seemed to be a good choice for all concerned. Then I pushed his head down towards my cock, and he went down on me. I reached around and started fingering his ass, eventually pushing a finger in. I used my other hand to push his head down farther on my cock.


He pulled off me for some more making out. I rolled him onto his back and lay on him as we kissed, and I pinched his nipples to make him groan. He kept telling me how much he loved my cock, and I told him that I wanted to fuck him.

He went to fetch the lube, and I went to get a condom out of my pants pocket. He put it on me then lubed me up, and then he stood at the foot of the bed, bent forward, and asked me to take it slow. I stood behind him and started to go in. And I did go slow, but only because he's soooooo tight. I don't think anyone except me ever fucks him, and this was only the second time he'd followed through on taking it up the ass. He kept telling me to slow down because I was "too thick," but I figured that a) I was going slow enough, and b) he really wanted me to push him beyond his comfort zone. I'm pretty sure I was right about that last part. It would be easier if guys were more comfortable asking for what they really want, but as long as they aren't, and I have to be a mind reader, I'm going to go with what I want and what I believe they want. It's good when the two are the same.


It took a while to get into him. He asked me to pull out so he could stand up, but after I pulled out, I shoved him down on the bed on his stomach so I could fuck him deeper. I started to push back into him, and he still said go slow, but I was really ready to fuck that tight ass harder, and pretty soon he opened up and was begging for more. I complied.

I don't think I was able to hold out for more than another five minutes. He really is tight. It felt great, and if there's any time when you can be excused for a relatively short fuck, it's when you need to get to the office. So I plowed harder and harder, and we both got louder, and I came. It was a good cum.

I pulled out and wiped both of us up a little, then he turned on his back, and I held him and sucked one of his nipples and twisted the other one while he jerked himself off. He came not long after, then I wiped both of us up, washed up quickly in the bathroom, put myself back together, and headed into the office.

It was all pretty quick but also very intense, and it left me so drained that I had to eat almost 1.5 ounces of dark chocolate to replenish myself. I think that in the future, I should probably try to get more than 5.5 hours of sleep on the night before a morning romp. Falling asleep in one's office is horribly déclassé.

1 comment:

A Lewis said...

Can I have a sandwich and glass of wine? And we can talk about aging parents if we need to.