Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Rebellion Against the Tyranny of Content


AKA I have nothing to say. B&c and I have taken advantage of the dreary weather to spend a damp weekend in Rehoboth with some Republicans. Don't bother saying it: I can feel your jealousy from here. Take heart: someday, you may have annoying Republican friends and bad weather of your own! Anyway, I may have no sunshine this weekend, but I'm leaving you with something bright. Enjoy the pictures and the lack of prose. A bientot!









3 comments:

A Lewis said...

Rainy weekend with Republicans? Dreariness ensues. Ick.

JZY said...

Are you inversely implying that you and your Republican friends are having some hot, carnal duels suggested here by some of the pics?

tornwordo said...

Thanks for the tumescence inducing photos.