Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Butt Bits

Isn't it just like candy in a wrapper?
Even though I didn't edit it, my last post took me a while to write. I was curious, so I checked: 3800 words. Egad.

I want the three (or, you know, some number smaller than three) of you who made it all the way through that post to know how much I appreciate your masochistic nature diligence. Nonetheless, I think it's time for a few short paragraphs interspersed with some NSFW pictures of attractive backsides. Here we go.

I don't suppose you'd believe me if I told you that I covet the boots more than I covet the ass.  I'd think you pretty gullible if you did.
I was chatting with a true connoisseur of the twink form the other day, and he took tremendous pleasure in emailing me large files of beautiful, naked young men. They're very high resolution, and I think I can blow them up to life size without a significant diminution of quality. (These pictures aren't those pictures, by the way.)

I'm not sure I approve of the tattoo.  I don't like to be told where to put my lips.  For the record, I'd put my lips somewhere else, but I reckon that spot is hard to tattoo.
This is important because if I can make it work, I want to play "Pin the Cock on the Twink" at our holiday party this year. There's nothing like updating a kids' birthday party classic for the adult gay male audience. I figure we'll let the players choose numbers out of a bowl. The number will determine both the order they play in and the size of the (paper) cock they get to pin on the twink. When it's a guest's turn, we'll blindfold him (naturally), spin him round a few times, and let him loose. As you can well imagine, I'd prefer to find a way for the guys to hold the dicks in their mouths and have them do the pinning on their knees and handcuffed, but I haven't quite worked out all the kinks yet. I suspect a large amount of alcohol will have to be involved.
I love tan lines.  I bet Tim Gunn would say this one is in just the right place to draw attention to his best features.
B&c isn't totally on board with the idea yet, but I'm sure he'll come around. I'm going to tell him that the alternative is to use a large cutout of the Vice President and play "Pin the Prick on the Dick."

Nobody wants that.

No comments: