Monday, March 17, 2008

A Mental Exercise


You were this close to minor drama today, readers. You know how things are on the Internet: someone experiences something that seems important to him, and he blogs about it, and then he feels embarrassed, so he goes back and deletes the post, or, in extreme cases, deletes or hides his entire blog. This is a lot of fun if you're watching it happen. There's the train wreck element, and if you're one of the select few who sees the entry before it's pulled down, you have the illusion that you know something everyone else doesn't know.


Anyway, I considered posting something like that, but then I remembered that I don't do that. But I don't want to spoil your fun, so let's all pretend that I posted something embarrassingly personal (My sex life is not embarrassingly personal, by the way: you can all know all you want about that. If I were about to do something sexual that I'd be too embarrassed to blog about, I just wouldn't do it. I suppose my standards would be different if I were less anonymous, but maybe not. I always assume every other blogger is twice as sexually active as I am but is choosing to be discreet out of some misguided notion of modesty.) and then came back and deleted it, leaving only the pictures.


So enjoy the pictures and have to. Try to think of the most cringeworthy thing possible that I notionally posted and then deleted. Studies have shown that exercising your imagination will extend your life and improve your abs. You don't even have to thank me.







2 comments:

Franciscus van Munster said...

I'm intrigued. Very intrigued... so it's lucky I have a very vivid imagination. You filthy thing you

joe*to*hell said...

where did u find those twins?