Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Today's Moment of Introspection

I only worked until 10:30 last night, but when I got home, I was so tired that I walked right past the dinner b&c had left for me, grunted at him, and fell on the bed. At some point I kicked my shoes off, but I never went to the trouble of undressing or getting under the covers. B&c cracked a window for me and left me alone. I forgot to set the alarm, so I didn't wake up until after 6 this morning, and my first thought was to wonder whether I could just put on some shoes and go into the office without changing clothes, which would have saved me a lot of time. But my morning wood was harder even than usual, so I pulled off my pants and reached into my briefs and started to stroke.

I was thinking about my friend D., who really wants to be fucked by a string of guys but who's usually too uptight (and tight, but you just need lube and patience to fix that, and I have plenty of both) to be fucked by more than the skinniest of dildos. He's the strong, silent type, and he calls himself a cowboy, and when I jokingly asked him whether he smokes Marlboros, he told me he does. I was thinking that when b&c goes out of the country for a month later this spring, I might be able to have a bunch of my top and vers buddies over to have a go at him. I spent a while wondering about the practicality, advisability, and morality of that scene, but then I got caught up in the image of him tied to the bed with one of my friends fucking his face while I pound his ass, and I stopped thinking about much of anything and let a very healthy load shoot into my boxer briefs.

Truth is, D.'s not much of a cocksucker, and while I've played with and/or fucked most of my friends at one time or another, I'm not sure that I really want to have sex with a bunch of them at the same time. But I'm not sure that I don't, either. I think there's a compromise: there are two or three who I'm pretty sure would be into that sort of scene and who are generally very low-drama guys. I can invite two of them, and D., over for cocktails and sex and see how it goes.

I'm going to need a lot of gin. Not for me, but D. says that getting drunk really loosens him up, and the other two guys drink like fishes anyway.

I was thinking about all of this as I got into the shower, and it got me pretty stiff again, but I really didn't have time to wank out a second load, and I was still pretty tired, so I did what I usually do in the shower during busy season: I turned the water all the way hot for a few seconds and then I turned it all the way cold for a while, and then I repeated the cycle another two times. This always wakes me up and dissipates any remaining wood.

And I know that you really don't want to know this, but when I do the hot/cold water cure, I invariably time the cycles by singing La Vie en Rose. In the original French, of course. I realize that seems irredeemably faggy, but you will just have to trust that because I have a deep voice and immaculate intonation, it is totally butch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a fascinating blog. You're a good writer. And so secretive. Have we slept together???

TED said...

Sex with me is always a memorable experience, so if you have to ask, the answer is almost certainly "no".

Besides, I almost always kick guys out before the cum dries, so we wouldn't have "slept" together unless maybe we were rowmates on an international flight. But then I'd have molested you in your sleep, so the first paragraph still applies.

(And thanks for reading. Your blog is terrific.)