Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Soft



Today's mouseover pictures carry an unintended irony. I created them before figuring out what I was going to write about. As it happens, I'm writing about a guy who didn't want any part of me -- especially my tongue -- anywhere near his asshole. If you're one of those poor, unfortunate souls who has a strong, visceral, and negative reaction to rimming, you may want to think twice before putting your cursor over the pictures.

I probably mentioned earlier that I had a lot of sex last week, and this guy (from Wednesday) wasn't the best, but a couple of details made him very memorable.



We'd been back and forth on email a number of times before he finally summoned the courage to follow through. He had, I suppose, wanted to make sure I was sufficiently dominant without being too dominant: that I would take control of the situation without violating his limits. Either that, or it just took a while for his need to build to the point where it overcame his reticence.

In any case, when he showed up at my door, I found him very attractive: shorter and compact, with thin legs but the torso of a linebacker. He had a very pretty blond buzz cut, and if his lips were a bit on the thin side, at least he was an able and eager kisser. I grabbed him straight away and we made out for a minute or so until I had both nipples in my hands. Then I broke away and pushed him up the stairs. He apologized for being wet, saying that he'd been watering the lawn before he came over and that the hose had leaked. Whatever, you know?



I didn't wait for him to take off his shoes before I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. I kissed him for a while longer, then started to suck his nipples through his t-shirt, and he said, "That feels good." He said that many times throughout the evening. He was very quiet and reserved, probably a single guy living alone in the suburbs without much of a social life or many aspirations towards getting one. But maybe not. It's really hard to judge people's sexual behavior from the everyday appearance, and it's equally difficult to judge people's everyday behavior from having sex with them. Maybe he was subdued because he was submissive. But I think it was simple shyness.

He did manage to kick his shoes off while I was kissing him and working his nipples, and I undressed him slowly as I worked. He had a small cock, and I understood that he didn't want much attention paid to it. I grabbed his hand and put it on my cock, and he lit up. I was really hard. He undid my jeans, and I wasn't wearing any underwear. I pushed his head down towards my crotch, and he went eagerly.



I'd noticed while we were making out that he had amazingly soft hair, and the softness was more remarkable still when I grabbed his head and shoved it up and down on my cock. He was a very skilled cocksucker: I was tempted to ask him whether he'd removed his dentures before he came over, but I figured I'd just go with the more standard patter. You know: "you like sucking that cock, don't you boy?" and that sort of thing. He would stop occasionally to smile and say, "I like it," before returning to the awesome blowjob. He had just the right combination of looseness and tightness, and I thought I might actually cum from the oral. I grabbed his head and shoved it up and down a lot more than I usually do, entirely because of his soft hair.

Every once in a while, I'd pull him to me and kiss him some more, and he'd tell me that he liked it. We alternated kissing and bj for a good long time before he asked me whether I could cum that way. I said, "Eventually, sure," and he went back to working on me. After another osculatory diversion, he asked me where I was going to cum, and I told him it would be all over his face. That made him happy.



We'd been going for longer than I'd anticipated, and I was pretty sure that I was missing or about to miss the beginning of Project Runway. And, as much as I was enjoying the head, I'd stopped thinking that I might cum that way. So I pulled him back up, kissed him at length, and jerked myself off until I was very close. Then I told him to get ready, and he jumped down so that his open mouth was right in front of my cock. It would have been difficult to miss his mouth, and I was too worked up to try, so I just started to shoot, and he took it all. It was a terrific and voluminous ejaculation. Then he stood up, with his mouth closed, and looked at me, and in a few seconds, it occurred to me. "Oh, the sink's right over there." When he'd finished spitting out and rinsing, he came back and said, "I thought you were going to cum on my face." "Yeah, I was, but your mouth kind of got in the way." "I don't mind. It was hot."

In this case, it's clear to me that he got exactly what he wanted: to feel my cum in his mouth and to pretend that I forced him to take it there. He emailed me the next day to say again how hot my cumming in his mouth had been. He didn't say much else, but he's not far away from me, so I reckon there's a good chance that I'll have another shot at soft hair and great head.


1 comment:

A Lewis said...

Okay, so here's the clear message...let's just get it out of the way now..... I am NOT one of those people who don't want you playing "down there." Enjoy and have fun.