Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's My Blog, Dammit!


Apparently, some closeted gay conservative took Scott (of Scott-o-rama) to task for having the temerity to write about politics. He wanted Scott to go back to his earlier, funny movies light-hearted shenanigans and posts of scantily clad, attractive athletes. Or whatever. Scott, unsurprisingly, demurred, opting instead to write about whatever the hell he wants. I will spare you a rant about gay conservatives and how on the one hand they claim to be rebels for not toeing the gay party line while on the other hand they have the exact same politics as their parents. Well, I'll spare you the rest of that rant, anyway.

Probably the best thing about blogging is the freedom to write whatever and whenever you want. Also, the ability not to read any blog that you don't like. Cthulhu knows I'm not giving up writing about the gay sex any time soon, but if I felt like it, I could. So as a way of driving that point home, today's post is about something completely different. Please enjoy these pictures of cheese. No, really.

Don't try to put me in a box! (Unless there's some good cheese in there. And maybe a baguette and some nice red wine. And a bottom who kisses well. A boy can dream, right?)










By the way, we'll be back to regularly scheduled programming shortly. As much as I adore cheese, I don't want to talk about it on The Neighbors Will Hear because I worry that men will get the wrong idea. Let me be very clear: I do not like cheesy men. That statement stands for all meanings of the word "cheesy."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh--I figured the post was a reference to the book, "Who Moved My Cheese?"

Anonymous said...

Mmm... smelly cheese. *drool*

Cooper said...

Mmmm, I share your love for strong cheese and strong men who kiss well. :)